Sunday, December 16, 2007

Graffiti Heart

Karen's Graffiti Heart Hi everyone -- I've been buried under with work and missed a few weeks -- but managed to get something done for a prompt this week. I wanted a break from the regular holiday stuff, so here is something a little different.

Our prompt is graffiti. You can do a heart-shaped page or use a heart on your piece and interpret the word any way you like.


Vale said...

Karen, this page is wonderful, all the colours and textures are awesome, as are the words you used! I love this prompt, thank you! I have a day off tomorrow, so I am hoping to play with an idea I have for 'graffiti'!
Warm hugs from very snowy Ontario, Vale :)

Vale said...

Here is my contribution for this week's word prompt 'graffiti'. I really got into this prompt Karen, thank you!
Vale :)

Keith said...

Hi Karen, I love your work, The graffiti heart is my fav on this page. I am very much inspired by your art and other "altered" artist I find myself headed in that direction more and more in my own work. Have an aweseome day.